- Make a post (public, friends locked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ(( *--or DA). The post should contain your list of 5 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Harry/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real-life things(not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
-Surf around your friends list (or friend’s friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
- You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people
out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not - it's your call.
- There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.My Wishlist for 2011
1. Print of Cretaceous Sunset, 12"x18" or bigger. Matte or Lustre finish is fine. http://www.deviantart.com/print/4606859/
2. Time to draw for myself without guilt haha (It really makes me happy when I do)
3. Any kind of art of my character.
4. For people to donate to a wildlife fund, such as WWF http://www.worldwildlife.org/gift-center/gifts/Species-Adoptions.aspx?sc=AWY1200WC913
*click on threat level and donate to those most in need* /// ORR donate to your local animal shelter, SPCA, ETC
5. Print of Himalaya Sunset 12"x18", matte or lustre is fine. http://www.deviantart.com/print/4945572/
Merry Crimmus :D